Specialties (Exfoliating Options)
- Briarberry - Sweet black and razz berries, with prickly tomato leaf.
- Black Honey - Dark, waxy, wildflower honey.
- Burnt Sugar - Rich, melt in your mouth custard, and a caramelized crème brûlée crunch.
- Coconut Ash - Cool, creamy, blackened, coconut milk.
- Devil's Food - Dark chocolate, more chocolate, some cake, and a bitter splash of espresso.
- Ghost Chocolate - Stark white chocolate haunted with a breath of cardamom.
- Suikerspin - Fluffy pink strands of spun sugar.
- Supernova - Big wet smacks of watermelon pinkness, juicy strawberry, and cherry slush.
Winter (November 21 - February 21)
- Peppermint Schtick - Traditional red and white stripes. That sweet, tired gimmick.
- Speculoos - Sweet, syrupy, gingery, shortbread cooky.
Ganache (Smooth Cream Options)
- Blue Marshmello - Sweet, sticky, marshmallow fluff.
Butter Cream - Rich, buttery, artery clogging, butter cream.
- Chantilly Crème - Smooth, sweet vanilla bean and other delights.
Spring (February 21 - May 21)
- Lavande Noire - Sultry Provençal lavender warmed with sticky black resins.
- Dead Lilacs - Sweet purple buds pushing through winter’s chill earth.
Summer (May 21 - August 21)
- Blood Orange - Sweet, red, citrus with a breath of neroli.
- Saturn Peach - Out of this world, succulent, dripping, tree-warm peach.
Fall (August 21 - November 21)
Blond Sugar - Raw, molasses heavy sugar, layered with sheer, golden tobacco leaf.
- Pinup Pumpkin - Creamy pumpkin, tangy cheesecake, a sweet caramel sauce, and a flirty touch of spice.
Sidecars (seasonal stand-alones)
- Sadberries - Frozen blue raspberry slush.
- Fineapples - Sweet pineapple with a summery kiss of green mango.
Candy Cluster (membership exclusives)
- Chocolate Fudge Ganache - Rich, thick, sticky, chocolate frosting.
- Yellow Cake (Arcana Wildcraft's Layering Note) - The scent of a sweet, golden bakery cake.